Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thoughts circulating CS Club

It looks as though people do not care to show up. The best thinking to do is to believe people will come. What made me angry was feeling the thought that CS majors would be making fun of the CS Club themselves and try to go about things with the way the world is. I intend to beat the negative thoughts about this CS Club.

I remember being a fan of the CSS (Computer Science Society) from last year. It was great to attend those meetings and go with the downfall of it. I was happy that a president was willing to nominate me to become next year's president. I became really energetic about this whole thing. It was surprising to see how I was filibustering the whole meeting most of the time because I became absolutely anxious to try to make this the best as possible.

The following topic is on CS majors and it relates to club negatives because I am profiling the typical CS major so that we can have further discussions on who we are.

Some days, the feeling went away and I became just like any other ordinary CS major. I was struggling with my work, in other words. The phenomenon of CS majors is quite a simple thing to see because resources and time is the most precious to them. There comes a moment in everyone's life where a person must battle with interests and decide on how to take the route.

I remember talking to people who changed their majors from Computer Science, and some of those reasons did not make a whole lot of sense. Why should one change majors just simply because of not enough money or job opportunity? The dilemma occurs in how it feels like the media and the world is bashing on this subject, but in its entirety people can change their impression with any subject by taking a look at the other's composure. The loud-mouthed individuals of CS should basically be smarter and that will cause people to study harder because everyone builds their motivation or influences off of each other.

Unfortunately, trying your hardest is sometimes not good enough. Other resources, such as communicating your thoughts becomes very useful. It is quite the blessing to have a knowledgable person give meaningful advice. The BBQ was a huge success and it would never have happened without the help of Cass. In a very fast paced world, people generally do not have enough time to decipher all the wonderful idioms that come out of our mouths. It is quite the shame because some share very meaningful symbols to us.

Making changes in our lives is a very tough thing to do. Believing in someone to make that happen is great, but the ultimate lies not in yourself. Our best beliefs are what shape this world to our perspectives and that provides us with very truthful lives. This has of course been a historical debate between many philosophers. It is a sense of listening and getting a good idea out of it that helps us see the wonderful and bad things. I personally found Jesus Christ in my life and not the ones found with Book of Mormon or any other, so New King James Version, King James Version, English Standard, or New International Version is what I try to learn daily.

From hearing about the Bible in several occasions, it looks like humanity symbolizes as a fragile piece of rock because any one has capacity with being chaotic. The domain of perfection is found in God who sent His son Jesus Christ to die for all of our regrets, pains, and ignorances that caused others harm. It caused what I would like to call a super nova in the spiritual body where angels and demons battle for order vs. chaos. The hidden theory behind it comes from Christology (study of Jesus) where the field claims the death of the one and only perfect God, Jesus Christ, caused a counter effect to God's vision of destroying people and the Holy Spirit entered into our lives to convict us of our guilts and give us a form of calling to be right with God, upon believing in Jesus Christ. It is quite a comprehendible story surrounding words of insurmountable wisdom. Perhaps, in a simulated setting where everything is in context with our lives, a single command in the Bible that tells us how we should live will probably serve up an eternity of debates from opposers. I would like to see a nonbeliever try to disprove my claim by looking at 100% accurate context of the Bible, but it will never happen.

Anger can be useful if one does not basically sin because it can help you act upon finding your pure and good ambitions and is found in the scriptures, paraphrasing, be angry but don't sin.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.