Monday, May 23, 2005

Club Prowess

Everything is coming down to the last minute because a lot of events are happening. First of all, there is a Clubs of science club banquet. I need to find some officers to attend it. Another meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, where all of the officers for the next year are supposed to attend. This becomes a very tough venture because a lot of CS majors work. I mean a whole lot of them really have jobs to think about and to deal with.

It is really understandable for these people to deal with their jobs. I finally understand a lot of these things. Working at a company will probably mean leaving for work at lunch time. Meetings are generally conducted at lunch time. I am really glad I have a vice president supporting me by doing some physical work. I can't do everything by myself anymore.

It's like thousands of ideas come out of my head at the same time, and I have to spend a lot of time filtering out the ones that won't sound very pleasing to the mass. A lot of common sense is at work here, and I am making so many mistakes on accident. It's like I lost my sensitivity with people and don't really care about them anymore. I don't understand what I had been doing wrong all this time except for now. I need to create some flyers that I can pass out by hand. I need to buy a paper slicer to make it easier for me. I have to get the printer installed on my laptop.

There really is not a lot of time left. The only way I can really set up this club for getting a stronger foundation is if I start doing the things I think up. These thoughts are what I have to write down. I do a lot of brainstorming with some cool ideas but I sometimes forget them when I become nervous around people.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.