Tuesday, May 03, 2005

CS Club Opinion

It has been pretty hard to figure out what makes a clubber tick. Many ideas have come across ever since, but the most effective ones have come from those who know what has to be done. For example, Cass is a former club council member somewhere and with her advice that was given to the VP and me, we were able to start up the club again. My findings are pretty clear:
people basically have a life. No matter how one asks people to help out with the club, if there is no good reason by common sense then you can kiss their help goodbye.

My method is simply put three things:

1.) Let a person know why you can't get a task done.
2.) Give out the details about benefits that the task will do.
3.) Never tell a person to do more than one thing at a time because people generally need to have a life.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.