Monday, May 23, 2005

Mind Wandering

I have been mind wandering extravagantly for the past week. Doing some calculations with all the hours from Thursday to Sunday starting at 6 pm, I have accumulated 60% of my time into mind wandering. If I had never recorded the things I had done, then I would never have noticed the amount of attention deficit activities I did.

A friend tells me I am placing a lot of focus into studying because I am preparing for the finals already. To be truthful, I really don't know what week we are in. I'm just starting to do so because I have a lot of interest in balancing my interests of studying and personal matters.

It feels like my brain shuts down at around the night, but I still have to keep going until my personal energizer bunny decides to stop drumming. That would be at midnight where I become fast asleep.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.