Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thursday Help Sessions

I am happy to be the first to announce the very first CS Club Help Session. This is to be done on Thursdays weekly during the University Hour. Oh wow, this is so awesome because this means we could have Dr. Salloum sit in at this room during his office hours. I am going to e-mail him right now because he will be so delighted to help out.

The reasoning behind this is club members have a hard time in some of their classes. Having a friend help you out is a big motivation to do your work. Communication is key in developing your ideas into a stronger scientist!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.