Monday, May 23, 2005

Labtop Observations

It really looks like people don't really care if you bring a laptop to class. I used to not care about those people too, but now I feel very privileged because I am now going to bring my new laptop to class. The features I really like about this laptop is that it uses an NVIDIA graphics card. Finally, I get to have one for taste. For the first time, I never knew I could connect to the internet at my home which I know doesn't have a cable connection. I must be intruding on some neighbor's speed. That was really cool to feel that I am getting the internet for practically free. I am glad my dependencies with AOL are now over. As an internet newbie, I thought nothing came better than AOL but all of that stuff comes from doing hard work and searching. People can use Yahoo Chat or something else on the internet without worrying about those boring chatrooms.

I remember suffering so much by just going into a chatroom and staring down the text. I was really shy and could not even break out of my shell in a chatroom. I know that was pretty pathetic. I have always been so concerned about how people would think about me. It's like I am really sensitive about doing a really bad thing that might offend someone. When I get angry though, I don't think I become that person anymore. It's like my thoughts are focused on something that I feel is unfair. I really don't know what goes on with the other person I am intelligently attacking. In a way, it feels like I become a very smart person in a quantitative amount as Hulk has. When Hulk gets madder, he keeps smashing but I don't I just keep thinking harder.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.