Saturday, May 21, 2005

Tough Times

Looks like I missed the deadline again. This time I bought myself a labtop for $800. It's not a really bad one, I would say. It has wireless connection to the internet which is really cool. I'm still dealing with an AMD XP processor. I guess it's so-so overall. By adding $239 at Fry's, I ordered this laptop to go under five years of warranty. I know it sounds pretty odd, but the explanation for it is that in like four years a $800 labtop will be replaced with today's higher-end models. Basically, remind myself to exercise a warranty on this labtop after four years.

The feelings don't look too good for me right now. I feel really baffled by my emotions. I guess I don't mind talking personally to people. I feel a whole lot better these days when I engage in some good conversations. It does not necessarily have to be about myself. Writing is something I've been doing a whole lot lately. I don't really know what the cause is for it.

Hard work is a lot harder to accomplish than it seems. It also shows in my perspective that I don't really appreciate the amount of hard work some events get. So why would I work so hard then? Well, it just seems right to work hard and at the same time, morally just to not to brag about hard work.

I'm pretty much at the end of the straw with wanting to watch steamy and erotic movies. I remember struggling really badly six or seven years ago. Nowadays, I'm realizing how big of a dummy I was to think about perverted things. I'm through with advocating leisure time with those movies!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.