Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Spiritual Recap

I have realized that God's power over mankind is a serious issue because God will one day judge all of us after we physically depart from this world. It's hard to see that the physical world is a place where you exit to go into another dimension. Death is like exiting this physical world. The true essence of death comes from our past sins which have caused us to deserve death. We are all deserving of death because we have failed to be a good person at one point. We all have good morality in us and can decide to turn against it out of being deceived or having the choice of going after pleasures. This morality in us has been created by God, and many Chrisitians know the law of God really well but choose not to abide by it. God is going judge us for our actions, and we are accountable for all of our actions because God looks at the intents of our hearts. Not knowing the gospel or knowing the gospel is not a problem to God because His creations are clearly visible. We are not creators of this land, and when we claim that a thing is rightfully ours in its entirety it is not because those elements are of God. Everyone has the choice to go under sin or not. I hope that many more will come to the realization that they must repent to be right before Jesus Christ, our savior who justifies our righteousness before God.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.