Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hey man, everything seems to be going for me smoothly because I just blew the opportunity of talking to this one army guy throughout the whole school year. He doesn't really have any interest in me anymore because I'm adding a lot of details that may have gone all over his head. I'm planning to join the army and see if I can enlist as a linguist because I want to learn Korean and serve my country. I owe it to the government because they provided my education. Today, I have gone to a witness meeting for my club and I let God guide me in talking about Jesus Christ to a woman. That was really the first time I talked to a woman in sharing the gospel, and I was pretty nervous. God decided to change her heart by accepting Jesus as her Lord and savior. I'm pretty down with that because heaven has still yet to rejoice for others to come. I will keep this woman in my prayers. I want to make it my priority to excel in school to glorify God.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.