Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm currently logged on wirelessly at home and remotely connected to someone elses internet. It's pretty unreliable because my laptop doesn't always detect it. I'm currently watching stuff on TV which is about the quarterback. I also ran a half marathon today of 13.1 miles with my family. I have a younger sister whose about 19 and goes to UCI. She's pretty feisty so don't approach her if you are going to annoy someone. Running today was fun and I think I lost four pounds today from doing it. I took about two hours and my family finished twenty minutes later, excluding my dad who took three hours. I'm very impressed about how there were bigger people who was running better than me. I mean people who you would never expect to run a marathon very well. They finished earlier than two hours, and that's impressive. I saw a man who pushed a baby stroller while running! The marathon today had a count of 10 K runners. I believe only one of them commented about how I was short behind me while I was running which means that I'm not that that short. My main objective was to glorify the Lord by finishing the race but I think I need to train a lot harder for next year.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.