Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Today, I'm starting to realize how some women are hopelessly driven to be in an engaging relationship with the man of their dreams. I've made this discovery by feeling that "duhness" of my body, but it kind of helps to have looked at a website where vulnerable women might hop into. Biblically speaking in Genesis, it mentions how Eve was going to be reliant on Adam for her needs. I believe that there are exceptions to this proverb because God has raised prophetesses throughout the whole scriptures. A prophetess is a female prophet. It's really crazy to see how the strongest people also have weaknesses somewhere. Man or woman befriending one may be a very rewarding task. Reflecting on today's Bible study, it occurs to me that Christians do a lot of religious things sometimes which could be burdensome upon them. The truth of the matter arrives at the heart of each individual's soul. The intentions of the heart are what truly matters. Will a person who teaches good be a hypocrite? In other words, do they have the right to condemn others for their misdeameanors as they also transgress? The answer is obviously no, and God will be the deliverer of justice! I finally see that without any details my words of some revolving truth will suck. God is this awesome creator who puts peace back into our hearts, if we are willing to repent of our wicked past and acknowledge that the perfect life of Jesus Christ who rose from the dead has come from reigning in heaven to save us! The Book of Life has already been written after eternity has passed, so will you confirm your spot by accepting Christ today?
EYY

1 comment:

paul said...

"The intentions of the heart are what truly matters."

i totally agree.

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.