Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Man, I look pretty old today from facing the mirror. I have a lot of scars on my face, which makes me wonder why women don't talk to me really. It's okay for now, but I think only time will show how I've taken better care of myself and I'll leave up to God to decide what my appearance should be for his glory. It's so important to know the aspects of human life because even the most minute detail of our hearts can be an indicator of who we are. Conversating helps a lot and really finds some encouraging trips for the participants to travel on. It's through this moment of time where we all can start to realize where our weaknesses are and how we can truly fix them. For me, I feel that I spend so much time recapping about what just happened that it takes a couple precious minutes off my daily tasks. I think that I don't have enough motivation to get off of it because I'm not fully consistent enough to recall everything that I must do. It's also difficult because I don't have a car to travel to places more conveniently so I'm sort of stuck without that luxury. Helping the heart sounds a lot of fun, but I lack so much in doing it. I believe that I don't have all the basic foundations fully laid out yet for me to really start growing by putting in a lot of time with something. I guess I don't have that common sense as most do, but I won't stop trying to reach a very productive state because this is my calling from God.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.