Thursday, February 02, 2006

Today, I have gone online for no apparent reason at all because I have this urge to finish up my writing. Okay, now it's starting to kick in so I was at this career fair orientation and this army dude who is a sergeant told me about how I could be an intelligence analyst. It's basically a linguist. That sounds pretty cool, and it does deal a lot with computers because we have use all this telecommunication equipment. I think I could gain a lot of experience through this environment as well as get a master's in business and software engineering. I personally believe that software should be free and that it's the service that one should pay for, such as getting assisted on how a software works. This refers to a service oriented economy and should be alrite for software people. It's pretty nice to know that even though I am a short being. It really doesn't matter how short one is, and I'm just being an idiot to think otherwise that it's not okay to be short.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.