Friday, February 03, 2006

It's this time of the year again where everything doesn't always go according to plan. I'm not very disappointed at really anything but it really seems like that my mind can fixate on people visually. Our hearts and souls are corrupted, and we must get them repaired by our Lord, Jesus. I'm facing an emotional breakdown but not that big because it's the end of the week and I have to keep going. I can't stop going after doing my homework and must keep it by getting done early. It is then that by being on top, I will be able to master school a lot better. There is this unique for me to do well in school because I want to be very well educated enough to be able to have a great sense of knowing myself and going to a place of learning. I don't have the calling to really become a preacher, nor do I have a calling to go really in depth with the Lord of God. It's like I have banned myself from having deliberately sinned under deceit. I am going under a period of mourning because I have not reached a dilligent status yet. Eventually, I should be able to control my emotions a lot better.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.