Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sometimes dreaming a lot can be bad for you by fostering the development of your pride. For me, I'm sometimes able to control my own events that go on in my dream. It's like I'm the sole center of knowing what's going on everywhere. I just got up right now and received a phone call from my mom. I'm speaking naturally in Korean in these days but still limited in it but I want to learn more about Korean. I think going to the army to do a civillian job would be a great way for me to give back to the government who has supplied me with free education. The Bible says not to take ill-gotten gain for granted because it creates a bad proverb for the person who is taking advantage of it. For the last couple years, I felt I was taking advantage of the government and became emotionless to the idea of going to school and just had this period of not getting much done at school and merely existing. I need to go my laundary done right now so that I can go home with less things. I am taking this labtop with me though and what I'm going to do is to try to minimize even less my load by setting up a computer at home sooner or later. Right now, I have this calling to get some programming done and that is what I will focus on.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.