Saturday, February 25, 2006

I haven't written on this blog for a very long time now. I think I've finally found some time to include a little portion of the details that has happened in my life. This week a lot of significant changes are occurring in my life because I've made some life-altering decisions. I still have some time to go to reconfirm that my path is absolutely the best way to go. Sometimes, we all have to risks to get to where we all desire. Many will want to find a relaxing and comfortable route because discomfort and suffering is seen as a negative sign of someone's life. It in fact is just the opposite because suffering and discomfort could be used to the person's advantage in growing smarter and developing a good heart. Many of us are still basing our lives off personal feelings and thoughts that come with it. I'm pretty much an emotional dummy as of this point in my life. I like to see things clear cut and after things that I want to do. I still have faults that I want to get rid of. I have moments of blurting out uncontrollable words when I'm faced with a situation of studying and flashing back to memories that I don't want to remember. I remember thoughts that I used to have dealing with my evil desires of sensuality. I've had to battle with this sin for practically my whole life. I also say stuff to people and repeat them to myself because I don't want to make any mistake and like to fix them as I go. I'm not really into fame and fortune. The image thing isn't really for me. I've noticed that my intutition is starting to grow larger and has piqued itself to higher grounds. Surely, I know that I'm still a dummy by making mistakes. I've figured out three things will ensure a good school life. Focus, study, and hard work. Learning is just a state.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.