Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's really hard to appreciate humor these days. I guess not everyone is able to see it these days. I believe we all have our strengths and weaknesses that carries us throughout our days. It's sometimes difficult to picture a calling of the right higher power. I'm talking about the almighty God of the Old and New Testament. I'm basically laughing off the pressures that are associated with this writing. I've developed some type of humor that motivates me to continue progressing in this lifetime. It of course hurts to not to make progress for me. If I end up doing other things that aren't my priorities, I end up sad, lonely, disappointed, and often frustrated. It's like wanting to get high off of drugs but you use a different enemy which is your ownself. We can sometimes deceive ourselves as young human beings without any proper advice. Some think that kids grow up to automatically thinking adults. This isn't always the case because the ideas that we all have don't necessarily fit in the modeling stream of this world. For instance, I dream and become the sole center of interest in the dreams. My ideas become exposed to my conscious, and my brain waves carry out a simulation of how I'm expecting people to interact with me at different circumstances. I have surprised myself quite often with unexpected results from what I have originally aimed for.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.