Monday, February 13, 2006

Today, I had a pretty bad day because I was kicked out of my brass ensemble class. I have been playing the trumpet and euphonium. The euphonium is like a tuba but way smaller. The instructor Gary told me that I'm making everyone wait on me and was making an accusation that I don't know the music. He also told me to not to come back, if I couldn't play the music. I can seriously play the music, but it's just me sometimes in that I can't keep up with the tempo. Oh well, I'm going to keep showing up to class. It pretty much is painful to be going through this negative event because I couldn't be so attentive to class lectures today. I'm just being an idiot by placing a lot of blame on myself with those feelings. Those feelings cause me to rethink and find some wrongs. When I'm feeling mad, I tend to think up things that could ethically go against the person I'm mad at. For the most part, I was pretty sad today and much stuff from math class didn't go in today to my head. I'm just being a dummy. The bright side is that I I believe that this music class is helping me learn about accountability and improvisation. I've been collaborating with the instructor freely a lot by giving him feedback about what's going on. I even gave him a phone call and left this cold message to him. I implied that I don't really care if he kicks me out of class, just that I'm going to keep trying. I told him that I don't like to reason with feelings. It's pretty true because I'm not very affected emotionally a lot of the times.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.