Sunday, February 26, 2006

Today, I don't feel like writing because I'm still sick with a red right eye and sore throat. I think the red eye is affected because of my allergies with dust and also very tired. I believe in heavily in not using medicine to relieve myself because I want to live a steady healthy life. This way I won't have to rely on a material to sustain my physicality. I'm finding that I am becoming more capable of an individual who can love and show affection. I do have emotions inside of me that cause me to want to cry for people who died in a war. At the same time, I'm also able to cry for being happy at the good things that are happening in this life. War just induces tears to me because I'm bringing myself closer to it this year. I've signed up and now am part of the active army as a signal intelligence analyst or linguist. I don't know what adventures lie in wait for me. In the next five years, I don't know how I'll turn out after finishing my service. I could be sent to Iraq but I don't see it as likely because I'm going in the service as a noncombatant so I won't be seeing enemy lines. The brave Korean units all 660 of them in Iraq are also noncombatants and none of them have died from enemy fire. I hear how one died after being kidnapped by Iraqi terrorists. I believe that the government might have a bigger calling for me because they are willing to invest a year of Advanced Individual Training for me to learn a crucial language. I am willing to defend my country and will die with honor, but it's highly likely this won't be the case for me. I'm looking at being schooled in the army in postgraduate school. My sister has made the assumption that soliders have to do their job and can't go to school. It's not so because the army places willing and capable soldiers at a school with duty to research for the government.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.