Blog Archive

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Don't have much to write about, just have to take a final and get done with it. I have to take three finals on Monday. My classes are basically Differential Equations, Multivariable Calculus 1, and Operating Systems. They are undergraduate courses and don't seem to bad just that I'm a little pressed for time. I hope I'll do good enough to get an A in each course. I'm sure that I'm looking at a B average at the moment. Just have to try hard enough, hopefully things will go okay. I think I'm not really going to have a lot of sleep and that might be a bad factor. I hope everything will be fine. I think that placing God as my first priority is going to be a very good positive thing for me because it's going to give me some strength to stay up late.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.