Blog Archive

Friday, March 24, 2006

Nothing very fancy, I did this using GIMP 2 which is a free software. The picture in back is me on that background. He looks very young, doesn't he? I think I look a little more handsome these days from exercising. I believe that I need to just get a little bit taller for better fellowshipping purposes. Seriously, I'm not part of this world and so I know that being a believer of Christ is going to make it worse. It's like a double whammy; being a guy who is short and also a full-time believer. It's pretty neat that I get to mourn a lot. With the shortness issue, I'm not going to stress it sometimes but I'm going to make myself taller because I see it as useful. Height is useful indeed, although not very necessary.

EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.