Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Right To Defend America

There are several plans in the course of action that I would like to take. My dad is looking for someone like me, a well-educated son to help run some things in the business. I have expressed a desire in pursuing after an MBA and after a master's and Ph. D in CS. I sound pretty crazy right now because I also want to glorify God by joining the army. My sister and mom have said God doesn't like wars. It is okay to defend ourselves. If a criminal were to take away a life of a stranger who we love, then it would be strange to say that God doesn't want us to have a police man engage in a legal act of killing to protect this society. It is God-permissible to defend ourselves out of love for the people in this country. We should allow these types of daily conflicts to be settled by God, who calls law enforcers and even the combatants in Iraq to serve for His plan of defeating our enemies. I'm not agreeing to putting ourselves willingly, but only in these moments where we are enabled by power of God's spirit to defend our fellow countrymen.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.