Blog Archive

Friday, March 10, 2006

It's pretty interesting to note that people are actually willing to drive all the way from UCLA to bow to me. I'm so little, but look older than everybody else. Gosh darn it, I want to look more little but look much younger than everybody else. I guess time flies by too quickly. I still have hope in growing taller to catch up with everybody else. I want to do those so I can at least look like that I have good hygiene. I also want to fellowship with other people a little better to glorify God. I could have better voice projection to those tall friends. Even without it, I believe that I can still look decent enough for a very tall wife. Regardless of height, I'm more into the personality aspect and more about being friends with the sister in Christ. I think I'm a lying scoundrel for saying that I'm never going to get married. I could also not be too. Finding discernment at this age is a wonderful blessing from God, hopefully I'm right, because I can actually now know what the true aspect of a conflict is in people. I remember blaming a lot of stuff on other things for problems that I conceived with these group of friends. I think I had a lot of worries and anxieties of doing the wrong things to offend people and let go of wonderful friendships. I was a little too emotionally attached when I was in the earlier parts of high school and elementary school. I was very inactive with my school work, as to how I feel because I used to procrastinate my little to nothing homework and watch TV all day. That was a total mind knock-over. I regret ever having done that. I didn't even budge to fix my hygiene of getting taller and washing my face. I do feel that I'm fortunate enough to pluck my hair out of my face and eye brows with my own fingers. I don't really feel a huge sensation of pain. I guess if a close female friend of yours says you'll look better if something is done, chances are she's right.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.