Blog Archive

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm finding that I'm not the most talented person on the planet! I wish I was so good at the things I am working on. I lack so much concentration because it's been a habit of me not wanting to stress it so much. The only good thing I truly have to offer is my faith in Jesus of the New Testament. It is mainly a testimony that we base our faith off of. The gospel is best understood by basically hearing those words and letting it stir our hearts. I'm not very structured at writing out sentences because I tend to get knocked out with figuring out where to begin.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.