Blog Archive

Friday, March 24, 2006

I believe that today I'm touching on the gray areas of humanity. Keeping in mind that word of mouth is how a lot of people function, I'm starting to see that my area of expertise is actually very limited. I have wasted a lot of time in the past and to become better at understanding how things are working in this world, I need to read up on the right things. I'm not actually the most perfect being who catches every single detail in my own life. I believe a huge blessing in my life has been the ability to have a heart to worship God the father and Jesus the Son from having faith that the spirit of truth is filling me. Reading the book of John has turned out to be a blessing. I'm finding that its contents are very encouraging in seeking after Christ. By honoring Christ, we are honoring the father. The miracle of raising Lazarus from the dead has served as evidence of placing trust that Jesus of Bethelem, part of Galilee, is the messiah. If you closely examine the contents of the book of John, then you'll realize the great love that God has for us. It says in John 10: 14-16 that Jesus is the good sheperd, and he lays down his life for the sheep. The sheep represents all who have put their faith in Christ. There are also the sheep who is not of Christ, but they'll listen to the word of God and will eventually become saved. John 14:23 shows that the prince of this world is against Christ. In John 15:19, believers are not part of this world; therefore, the world hates believers. It says in John 12:25, a man who loves his life will lose it [the worldly type], but the believer who is going to suffer through persecution has eternal life. The Son of Man's main request was for us to have good fellowship with one another through love being the main emphasis. John 15:12 tells us the Lord's command, "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." If you look down to more verses, then you'll see that Christ considers believers as a friend. This is truly remarkable, the grace of God is very evident. We, having an evil-filled heart by acknowledging Romans 3:10-18, believers are justified as righteous by God in Romans 3:22. For God so loved this world that he gave his one and only son to die for this world. If you are in the midst of consideration with accepting the gospel at full pace, then please consider getting onboard the train of God's fruits.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.