Blog Archive

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Okay, today I'm starting to figure out that I do have a heart that longs for glorifying God. Going to a campus ministry has been a lot of fun, and it sometimes takes a lot of heart to stay with it. A few people are very dedicated to this evangelical purpose, and I truly believe that the best solution is to never lose hope, regardless of whatever doctrine that we choose to follow. A hope for a better tomorrow and living is so evident in this world. If we were to put Christ before us, then we will see a hope of seeing many nonbelievers turning into believers. This process is not as easy as it sounds to many evangelical ministers. It is obvious that God has gifted many well-known pastors throughout our generation.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.