Blog Archive

Monday, March 06, 2006

Today's Diary Report

Today, it's one of those days where I feel a little down because I'm not living up to what I truly want. I've been sick and complained about it to myself so much that I missed some classes at Cal Poly. I'm taking only 12 units so I don't see myself falling very behind. Not to mention, that I'm repeating one course and taking two math classes which are progressing for me pretty well. Getting back to what I want, I feel a little disappointed at myself because I have scorn for my funny actions. I'm very well getting impressed with this year's group of officers because the major changes are happening. Having a meeting on Mondays has been largely successful because of its lack of scheduling conflict with other students. I remember doing nothing last year, so there's not much credit I can give myself. I was under the spell of wanting to play computer games, silly me and not realizing the amount of time I was passing up to actually be able to focus on my coursework. I've had to learn several lessons, which are based on tweaking my academic performances by first learning to have the right amount of patience for achieving knowledge. I've also finally managed to agree with myself that attending classes are really important because you get to have a highlight of the day at the very minimal standard. My parents have already begun thinking highly of me and so worry about my future after the army. They talk about an age gap with other competitors, but I personally see it as a refuge to grow bigger by using my desires from natural tendencies. I see that a lot of things are made implicit and that feelings can sometimes cause one to panic enough to actually shed from the hard truth of living out a desirably good experience.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.