Blog Archive

Monday, March 27, 2006

Today, I post yet another blog for the sake of keeping up with my habit. My mind is not really tuned in well right now with reading this technical article. I also have been assigned some math homework. By the way, I'm taking three math classes this quarter and I'm ready to get drilled. I might end up exchanging one course with another class, if I can get into it. I'm looking at dropping Abstract Linear Algebra for Basic Set Theory because I sort of want a break. If not, then I'll stick with that hard abstract linear algebra course. I don't really want to impress people with my grades now. I just want to play it safe. I already have over 250 units over the last 5 years and I think that's impressive enough for an ungraduate record. I'm going to try to get Graph Theory or Intro. to Random Processes. I also need to take a government test to graduate this quarter. My plans are pretty much to go all out with everything good in working hard at mind, body, and spirit. For the mind, I basically want to study so freaking hard, pretty funny thinking those words. The body could use a tune-up and some extra inches so I can catch up with my other friends. I am currently below average with my height, so some people may believe that it's all because of genes. Not quite, I have arms and shoulders that match up pretty well with a lot of my taller friends. I also think that I have pretty big feet for a short guy. I've found a book on growing taller which pretty much says that you have to be healthy, sleeping enough, and eating right to grow. It guarantees added height for people up to the age 25. In some cases, even up to 30 as well. Or your money back! For the spirit, I need to raise some money to go to Cambodia, so that I could do some summer mission project there. I'm also planning to lead a Bible discussion group because I need to get a feel for how others are relating with life in their relationship with God.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.