Blog Archive

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Yeesh, I just woke up right now and I'm finding myself in a very bad position right now. I haven't shown up the whole day to go out witnessing, and it looks like that I'm not in very good shape right now. I have several excuses for not having made it today, and I'm starting to realize that a good fellowship is something that this Cal Poly club lacks. It feels like people are totally struggling with their relationship in God. I just have feelings but I can't confirm these thoughts. A fellow KCCCer named Daniel (too many of them) said that he wants to feel God's presence and know what that relationship is about. I'm starting to see that the weakness in me is being generated by others. I have this sense of indifference in talking with everyone and that's how others are treating me also. I believe that despite my lack of hygiene (not being tall enough) and wearing glasses, I still need to make an effort in developing communication skills. The way for me to do this is to listen to what others are saying. I'm really glad that this blog is probably best understood only by me and that noone else besides God will ever understand what I'm trying to say here. The points that I am making, and the great efforts that I need to go after in studying is tough. I'm feeling a little guilty these days because I'm not really eating enough. I'm really focused on getting the good grades and not very in a fellowshipping mood right now. This is the last meeting for me and making that effort to show up is going to be tough. I believe in prayers and looks like I'm going to have spend some time in it from now on to late. I'm willing to go through the trials and burdens that get upon me just for the sake of God's family to get stronger in love and bonding. It's time to give all my effort, 24 7 for the glory of Christ.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.