Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

If you can't beat them, then join them. I think that I'm not that very clever at sending out e-mails because I really have bugged a lot of people. That was pretty funny, how I sent like an e-mail and then had an idea of what everybody was up to. It was pretty neat to have some skill in writing. I know that when I'm at a confident state, then I can also become really stubborn and miss out on a lot of details. I think being stubborn is not a good trait for me to exhibit when I'm leading. I believe that I need to be able to convince others to go my way. I think a good leader is also very convincing about how plans are supposed to be made. I being tested positive as an emotional and organizational leader should become wholly dedicated to achieving a principle that is agreed upon by the majority. I mustn't be stubborn but yet be convincing enough to gather the majority, if it is ethical. It's only a matter of time that experience will be excruciatingly needed.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.