Blog Archive

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm realizing that today I really want to focus on creating a pretty simple website for a computer club. Even though I don't possess a lot of talent in utilizing all this technology. I think I'm just going to use my own way of making things happen. What I plan to do is just create mainly a blogger with pictures on it and just keep it simple. I think the CS club is going to adopt minutes and get some people to come up with some fresh ideas for hanging out together. I believe that having speakers will be wonderful, but it's a long shot of that happening. I believe everything should coming down to heart now.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.