Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Today, I find myself having a lot of important things to do. I need to make phone calls to my mom, friend, and recruiter. I am not able to log on to the school server to check my e-mails or register for classes because it says invalid password. I think I might have some problems with the registrar's office. I should wash up by taking a shower because I'm a mess at the moment. I also need to do the laundry because a whole tub of clothes are in there at the moment. I also have to pay for the apartment fees, which I blew off for a week because I put too much concentration on studying, writing, and school clubs. I'm an officer of Computer Science Society, aka CSS and a pretty good goer to Korean Campus Crusade for Christ meetings at Cal Poly Pomona. I've been told by Eric Somethawng (last name, unknown) that he's heard a lot of things about me, which makes me popular around my peers. I'm not very sure about that because I don't want to accept those ideas. I want to dedicate my life to Christ, without expecting anything special. I do it because it is absolutely the greatest privilege to be a part of and going for the ride which God so abundantly provides. It's all God's work, not mine. I'll be charged $25.00 extra for turning it in late my apartment fee. Throughout the break, I want to keep reading up on stuff and just keep it simple. Regardless of how I feel about staying focused on one topic, I have this feeling of urgency to get like too many things done. I'm not going to pay much attention to the things I'm reading, but just do it to see what I can pick up. I'm going to be working on things that I feel is important. I know that there is the LA Marathon this coming Sunday, which I need to run in with my parents. I haven't really trained for it lately because I'm going to take my time this year. I am also going to plan group outings of runners and dedicate myself to training for next year's marathon by starting out with shorter lengths of running. I am also planning to lead a group discussion of the biblical book of John, but I can't do it without reading anything about it!
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.