Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Today, I just came back from a nice trip of attending San Francisco and Yosemite. I mean it in a spiritual sense because there was not much going on by traveling by bus. I see some disadvantages of going on the bus tour, and I'm frankly glad that my parents didn't really resort to that in the US. For the spiritual aspects, I had some discussions with my travel companion and Christian brother Chris. We mainly conversed about our problems and rambled on about other things, like sibling problems, muslims, history, and prayer requests. Overall, it wasn't really that good but satisfying enough because I got to enjoy reading the Book of John on the bus. I also managed to get in a lot of sleep. Being able to talk to a lot of girls on the bus was pretty fun. I'm graduating next quarter, but not looking into marrying anytime soon. I do have this heightened sense of wanting to though. I made a promise not to get a girlfriend before I graduated to God. It pretty much helped in making the prayer because I didn't really feel a lot of torture after doing it. My body became immune to the thought of sad feelings that would lower my confidence completely if I hadn't made up my mind. As a result, I lost a lot of my emotional intelligence. I was a stunned bird without any will to soar higher than any other. God is the key to my treasure chest that sunk underneath the ocean with my emotions. I've managed to retrieve it and get it opened! My heart inside of me has developed into wanting to glorify him by loving others and being a dilligent kid.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.