Thursday, June 28, 2007

Conflicts Of Interests

These days, society places a lot of stringent emphasises over emotions. I, myself, having gone through several crashes in life have learned to downplay my feelings. I've learned to have a state of euphoria from preventing myself with carrying actions. For example, the most intimate things that I've tried to cheat myself with have left me personally impeded.

What I think many will try to convey to me is that their feelings are more important than what I've done to hurt another individual. What slightly enrages me is the fact that the reasons why an individual will carry a deep discussion could very well be to get something in return!

"For what the law cannot do in that it was weak in the flesh, God sending his own son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh. That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit (Romans 8:3-4 KJV).”

There is a hard concept in this verse to grasp in reality. Many of my friends who I have collaborated with recently bring out a connection that I don't want to verify. They are simply stating what I did was wrong and attaching reasons that are all about just feeling offended. This in turn makes them express a desire to correct me. I have made a few comments about the poor victim I never intended to hurt. They won't take it as an excuse; they scoff at a mishap I described with this anonymous fellow. It may show they are thinking more about themselves than trying to correct the situation. Pointing out A to C, point B is their selfish thinking- like, "Hey, he did this so it better not happen to me!" They go on to appear self-righteous and vindicating the blameless victim by making remarks.

Wow, the heart's so evil when analyzed in great detail. The Body of Christ is living among other sinners and many today do not have a full abiding servitude to God. No wonder the church is weak in this country.

If a discussion needs be, I will talk with the person and try my best to justify my actions. The only result comes with how I feel exceptions when a point gets made. Like the word "Never" is a keyword that honestly doesn't register very well. Does that mean a writer like me can never offend something? Notice I really feel tempted to attack people's characters at the moment, but I knew this victim I offended. I never knew he was so close to my heart. I'm just a little saddened that he had to be the one to get pursued by some trouble-makers in the church.

There's a thin line to draw here. When writing about the truth about someone especially on a blog, details can spew out in many directions never imagined. People socialize a whole heck of a lot differently. Revealing a secret is a bad thing and something that is sometimes confided in. If the perceived victim has communicated the destroying fact with other friends, does that mean that it's wrong to record this fact? It certainly gives him beyond recognition and honor, over the fallacious writer who appears to be the all-mighty powerful.

Oh my goodness, the whole disputes have arised from selfish thinkers! Guess what, the people who are reading this aren't coming back to visit this wierd blog site, again! Amen.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.