Saturday, June 23, 2007

Status of My Kingdom

Earltopolis was created originally with the intention of attracting new fans to read my bad writing. It started out as a public stunt, and I don't know now if it will ever get anymore. I'm not someone who really likes to post pictures. More or less, I don't even have a good camera like Jared does anymore.

I think making updates to this site, by making it look more attractive would be cool. I've always wanted to have my own dot.com site. My mind's weak in one matter in that it falls a lot into slippery slopes under a fixated state. For example, at the Angels' Game yesturday hosted by Cynthia and Annie, I found myself parking in a really nice spot. After the game, everything was pitch black and I remembered that I had parked in a corner. Just by telling myself mentally to go to the corner, I walked all the way to the southern end of the parking lot and then started marching on downward. I was like obliturated when I kept on traveling up and couldn't find my car. There were also a lot of moments where I felt I had finally come to my car, only to have been occupied by the lucky party. All these cars were lucky because they were waiting in a line to get out of the parking lot. I felt like crying underneath, and I prayed to God like a baby would.

I then approached an officer and asked him if my car was towed or even possibly stolen. He put me back to my senses by letting me know that cars don't get towed, if the parking fee is not paid for. He also said that the parking scenery looks similar and is pretty common for visitors to get lost in. The game ended at around 10:30 pm, and when I had seen my watch it was approaching 12:00 am. By backflashing, I remembered my orientation at the parking lot, I decided to go back to the hat at the Anaheim Stadium's entrance. I then started heading westward, and lo and behold my jeep started appearing in my sight at the corner. I couldn't help but laugh at myself, and I think another party of two ladies shared a common feat presumptuously, of course.

In the aftermath of this post, I have a lot to learn for managing this kingdom. I could be more time-oriented instead of behavior-oriented. My current endeavors are to play the piano, and my mother agrees with me when I told her that my developing talent on it is a waste of time. I just love playing the piano, and it's just so much fun to hit bad keys on it all the time. Having the thrill of finishing a piece is really hard to associate with in my life. Thinking about it, my personal growth is like the most important for me. I only started viewing life a lot differently, after I started dedicating myself to the Scriptures. Everyday, it seems more than just ordinary. My feet are lit up, thanks to God's Word.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.