Thursday, June 21, 2007

God of Light

Life that came and stirred me by the wind,
The troublesome days of my younger mind.
Everything was played like a game,
The motive was all for great fame.
Flowing zealousness passes over me,
This lovely came as a subjective line of feed.

Now that the past was revisited with fervor,
It comes to show that my sins cause tremors.
I am not the light that shines,
Only a rotting flesh that dies.
Times of execution have passed over.
Possible option is to renew God as a restorer.

I was but a mere rascal tossed over waves,
It came to be verified that my Savior saves.
I've attended because of mercy,
Discovering tons of big liberty.
God's Word will be my only way of life,
Under praises to Him Christ will get tithes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.