Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Early Boy

Note to the brave reader: I used to be nicknamed Early Dog. I am now Early Boy. That's right I'm not a degenerate species, but created to have the highest amount of grace from God. Right now, life is looking a little bit more smoother.

I notice that my transformation started happening by submitting to the will of God through the Scriptures. It's been really difficult to realize its spiritual power on me. By only simply obeying Him, I've gained several spiritual blessings that I would have possessed sooner, if I only relented with serving my flesh.

I believe that life is a lot more subtler for me, and even though, I'll fall by doing evil things and turn away from Christ, there's this sense of deep satisfaction with having a relationship with God.

How could we have a relationship with someone we can't see? It's basically determined by convictions of the Holy Spirit. When we are under the glory of sin and the high points of it, we simply harden our hearts stubbornly. This means that the result is a lack of spiritual discernment. I think it's important to pray with the Lord about any concerns you have, before getting lost in a selfish world.

I know of how some new believers will be faced with the knowledge of falling Christians and generous non-Christians. As God created us for a purpose, it's not hard to see that each person is uniquely different and have strengths and weaknesses. Our flesh is weak, and therefore; at one point in our lives, we mustered disapproval of God's ways just as turning against our father's advice. In fact, not one of us have stayed perfect, as Romans 5 implies. The new Christians do look for support, encouragement, and are testing the waters. It's through our failing flesh that we are unable to administer to their needs, effectively. That's why all believers, old and new aside, we have to be in constant prayer for the Lord to supplicate the Body of Christ, which could be your loved ones.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.