Friday, June 08, 2007

Personal Anecdote For Betty

Woo hoo! One hour to lunch and I've managed to finish my work for Friday! Yes, I feel like I've done so much. I secretly know that I could do more work, as the supervisor gave me. Shhh, it's a secret. The people in my group are not really doing that work and so I'm joining in with the census. Hey, if you can't beat them up then might as well join them. I'm having a lot of fun at this job. I feel like my eloquence has been getting better as of late.

I think by the grace of God, I've been promoted with a pretty socializing job. The majority of workers are women here and so that has got to make some sense! It's with a little humor that I feel shy and also down and out with taller women, at times. Oh well, that's just the way it really is. I'm really starting to realize that most women don't really care about an individual's height, as long as you possess the ability to suit their needs.

I think the women who speak out and lay out the things they are looking for are in the minority. These women used to seem so prominent to me. Because a person is short and without star-studded looks, it doesn't mean you can't enjoy good conversations with attractive ladies. It just takes a little guts and in most cases, a little humor with your situation you find yourself in. It's really all about relaxing and enjoying yourself. I think the serious matters are things you really don't have to worry about, until it's time to mutually give in yourselves.

Hmm, I think for me to really be able to start growing, yes growing (!), I have to feel stability in everything about myself. It may get a little embarrassing for me to have to deal with my personal opinions of countenance. I think humorizing the situation and enjoying the challenge makes it really exciting for me. In a way, it's God's blessing to be where I'm at. The Lord knows everything in our hearts and will supply those needs more than just abundantly, if we seek him with all our hearts. A Proverb mentions, you reap what you sow, so think big!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.