Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Flaws that Tame Us All

Living it up down the main road.
Sliding on ice, playing on mud, and standing on sand.
Playful journeys that amuse the soul.
Relaxation, humor, and encouragment for others.
Pride and preferences get in the way of things.
Lifeless at heart, dead in spirit, producing aimlessly.

Lack of concentration which creates hardships.
Mind that flows too easily into sin.
Selfishness that outsmarts, curiousity disengaging us.
Troublesome at heart's value, toughness unperceived.
Personal deceit to pass away a little time left.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.