Thursday, June 28, 2007

Earltopolis Daily Affairs

I never thought some people would think my blog is so inviting to read about. Yes, I'm trying to proclaim how bad of a writer I am. This week is my last days in school, I'm taking a final exam for my Integrated Medical Science course. It's been a lot of fun, as I feel I have confirmed God's calling of becoming a doctor. I have a lot of distractions still, like the maintenance of my checkbook, fixing my blog, and learning to cut down my showering times.

I also have finally been promoted from white belt to an orange sash in Hwa Rang Do. The instructor congratulated me during our five-man ceremony. It totally feels like the ancient times, where there were so few chosen students to train in a highly respectable art.

Work has been getting a little bigger in that I don't have that much free time any more. I see how the company is really entrusting me with big sea ports. It feels good to have made this far under only three months. I think there's a remembrance of God whenever I work on a Middle East port going to Dubai, Istanbul, Yemen, Israel, or India. The world really does center around the Middle East, as tension continually builds; I'm wondering what they'll be hiring a U.S. company to ship next. Fortunately, I'm dealing with only civillian goods and everything that looks at least clean on the outside surface. It looks like a lot of construction materials and some medical relief. I want to ensure that these shipments get there on a timely basis without causing the shippers a headache. For Australian ports, I've seen a few wierd shipments on several invoices, and it's like even though I want to not work on it, all I can really do is just pray for all our sins.

I'm not really that great of a person, as some people have told me. I think that I was quiet and trying to not to be offensive to others. I also have done a lot of running away from a lot of temptations that I couldn't handle. I think a few female colleagues last year at Cal Poly really had an eye for me. During that period, I became in strong denial because I still to this day don't see myself as a likely beau. Last year was like the best period of my life, where I actually received lots of positive outward feedback from ladies. I think it was all in my timely haircuts, shaving my face, wearing decent clothes, and putting on a good-looking demeanor. The only problem I actually had in closing any deal was that I didn't want to talk to any of these intelligent and beautiful girls. I don't know, if I still do, I think I don't now- have this way of giving people company to enjoy me.

Revisiting my past with this blog, I see that things aren't so bad as it could be. I think I used to do a lot of panicing because I felt that I could'nt tune myself in with my friends. I was highly self-seeking last year, but now I realize the flaws in feeling prideful especially if it's not going to create any progress. It's like I need to be mindful everyday and be completely honest to God about my heart's desires. To be prayerful in what we think God wants is only going to have us become short-sighted. We are all individually unique and our hearts each have been set to do a work of God. We should be ourselves when praying to God, even if that means saying there's a few things that don't look spiritual. He already knows all our sins, so why force ourselves to be someone who we aren't.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.