Friday, June 29, 2007

The Ring- My Story's Idea Pool

Evil Eyes of Jim

The evil eyes of Jim never makes a public appearance on the blog. Just as in the Blair Witch Project, the witch never shows her face, and it centers on the horrors by word of mouth. My attempt will be to make Jim's eyes to be scary as possible.

Elves queen

This idea centers around how Fai wanted to play that cool Lord of the Rings character in the forest. She's supposed to be like the main heroine of the story.

Frodo

He is the ring bearer of the story and will be played by me. Supposedly, he will get into a lot of compromising situations. Maybe fall into a spell that turns him a little too charming to his best friend, Gay Sam.

Gandolph

This idea centers around trying to get my African friend to wear a blonde wig! That's all what matters, I'm probably going to have to do a lot of begging. Maybe I'll buy him lunch or pay him a few bucks out of a dare challenge.

Gay Sam

This character is going to have a little guerrilla-type warfare persona. He's probably going to be a little disoriented or maybe even feel scared at times. I think he's a pretty open and genuine guy who doesn't mind several situations. It turns out that maybe Gay Sam and Frodo might have a little duo-kind of thing going.

Gay Sam's Wife

This character originates from a good co-worker friend. It's very convenient to access her as a resourceful person. Perhaps, she will be craving a lot of attention from Gay Sam. I think she will play a small role, just like the movie. Gay Sam will be describing a lot about her, and he may very well get poetic or even multi-dimensional. It's a good time for me to read Song of Solomon and apply some of those romantic descriptions.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.