Sunday, June 03, 2007

Good Things Will Never Come To An End

Why? Because I said so. Details? Well, you get married, have a family, end up with a job you love, hang out with those special friends, grow old with your soul mate, do things to enjoy yourself, live at the peak of your life at all times, constantly feel peace and sense of mind, bring up others out of trouble, be in everlasting hope, resolve a lot of conflicts and drama, pray about your loved ones, die a happy person into an eternal kingdom with God's presence.

How do I know this is real? It's because faith is as authentic as what you physically see in yourself. The Word is active and transforming lives. This isn't some wishful thinking because results are actually happening. It's true that people can't change into superman or Wonder Woman and do amazing things for themselves and the good of this world. Our nature is evil as we grow into making those selfish choices and continue to dwell in solely our heart's desires, at times.

...to be continued

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.