Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So Radical

I have like my own writing corner on the web, and noone but me is the person who checks up on it. This is really cool because the internet is rarely a private place. I'm so fortunate in that I can write about anything and people won't really dig trash up on me. Well, almost! I'm not really ready to talk about a sex life or about all the mistakes I've made in talking to girls.

I don't want interesting talks like that haunting me down in the future. I'm just going to play it safe, by just writing about my meaningless thoughts. Time flies by all too soon, and sometimes you just want to pull the winder back. At other times, you just want it to go farther. You know that movie, Click? I don't know why Adam Sandler decides to fast forward through the sexy moments of his life. Man, I would have tried to rewind a lot.

Thinking about it, having a girlfriend would be really nice, but I'm not giving in yet. I know how poor of a guy I am and that I lack so much to be able to fully comprehend and enjoy it. Maybe, my faculty just wasn't meant to ponder about marriage life. I'm probably just a destined bachelor who'll remain happy in whatever challenges he faces in this world.

I'm really starting to think how it would be like to lose my parents. A friend of mine has already lost a father who was battling cancer. I wonder why he chose this route in coming, I think he talked about it, but I forgot to pay attention. Oh well, I guess I'm not his best friend afterall. Haha!

Yeah, definitely. I'm a wierd dude at times, so much that I can't even understand myself. That's not really a good sign of showing. What's really funny is that I'm writing this post, while half asleep. I believe that if I were only back in Freshman College-level English class, then I would done a lot better than what I did laster year.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.