Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Legal Catastrophe as A Surgeon

Let's face it, people in life can't be perfect in whatever they try to be good at. Just as a godly parent would always want to look out for their child's best interests, I myself as a doctor made a mistake in socializing with a co-worker. It comes to show that I accidentally left a sponge after performing what I thought was a successful operation. What I mean to put with this post is an analogy, that I made an awesome big boo-boo!

Throughout the three months I've been working there, I've been absolutely selfish by defining my territory there. I chose to willingly pledge myself to be absolutely outspoken about my feelings, whenever a dispute arised. For example, I thought I did a good work by retrieving a document from a very stupid manager who works at UPS. I then try to do a parade march via e-mail and only receive absolute scorn and disapproval from the guy who referred me. Instead of taking it with a lighter context that deals with company policy, I became all moody and started making upright statements of how a worker should behave to demonstrate love to even the customers we were supposed to avoid. This is the treatment that he received from me, especially when he referred me. I have foolishly understated the value of being referred by a friend. I became very prideful about my abilities and at a period, I became dillusional to how I thought it was me that promoted him to a higher position.

Second point to make, I became selfish by feeling like I could write about anything in a fun and loving way. Well, I soon found out it was a fallacious thought. I really take for granted how my stupidity with writing can take me out of being politically correct. No one understands me fully, when I write except for me. I haven't made much effort to solidifying my statements with the absolute charisma and degree of sophistication that I've been aiming towards. That's my flaw, I'm going to continuously be so big-picture oriented and not leave enough details for the crowd to implicitly understand where my position stands. I'm such a very bad writer!

Thirdly, by defining my slippery slope to be that my writing won't have any consequences, I exacted my fullness in personality without paying much thought to details. As I embed many different themes into one paragraph, it's really difficult to abstractly get involved with me the writer. You won't find anyone difficult as me to comprehend. This is my proof: I simply state something and then make up small details to try to justify it. In the past, friends have made oppositional statements like when I say I will grow taller, they say "You won't, it's part of your genes." Here's an axiom, writing can be oxymoronic, meaning you can take the orientation how you want it, subjectively. Subjective offenses can be annoying, hurtful, and disrespectful. Regardless of how the offense is perceived, the absolute truth will still remain! It can so lead to fallacy when one reasons with the heart. During personal Bible reading, we all have our troubling moments, but it ends up with God's Word remaining steady.

Fourthly, it comes to show that I have offended this co-worker several times by writing e-mails that didn't quite fit his boat. I even made a really bad joke without supporting my original intention. Wow, revealing personal information is a really touchy subject that I shouldn't tell. I think I made a mistake in saying this character had his father dying from cancer. I know it's not big a deal to think that my parents will someday die and that how it would be like to have my father die from a life-threatening disease, also. I made no alias or address even though I stated he came from Maryland. He's a no-namer, and I intentionally decided to not reveal this fellow. He's just a friend from Maryland in any case, I should have named him John Smith. My life is just filled with ups and downs in the human perspective because my emotions cause me to sin and enact properly. This is going to evidently push his button, because he's not in the mode for it right now. I'm a really horrible writer, and he states that I know what I was doing. Like I have a conscience with writing something. My intentions are like meaningless because I can't get them across. Taking at face value in an emotional sense, I have to be like "Whoops!" Looking at it in a more logical perspective, I am disinclined to put any feelings into it as no dramatic observation was seen. Well, I may have left a stress mark somewhere in his head and just about ended his life a couple minutes earlier.

The things I did to pay him back for getting a job referral. I'm actually not sensitive to others as I don't really care so much about their feelings, especially if it doesn't affect me at the moment I write. My golden rule is to treat others how you would treat yourself. If someone called me an idiot for having a parent dying from cancer and then coming to California from Maryland. I would have been, "Hey, what's the big idea?" I then would start laughing as I know I felt like I did something wrong. With my perspective which I forgot to mention, too bad I was too tired with a fallacy going on my head. I meant to put a message, stay at Maryland. "Home sweet home." Don't come over to the land of idiots. California has a lot of bad things to it, well; it's an inside joke that I'm sure someone didn't really catch. As you can see, this may very well be thought upon as a fallacy. Just as an offensive feeling could also be from the reasoning of the heart.

I totally disregarded everything by totally looking out especially for my own interests. I wanted to write, man how hard is it to let a guy off the hook for making stupid remarks. I thought I could assume every guy to have a low sensitivity level. I was absolutely mean and inconsiderate to have traveled a direction that would have been bad for both gentlemen and ladies. I've learned a lesson with a better supposition.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.