Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thought

This thought is going to be a little mentally disturbing. Just saying so that I can dwindle my reading audience.

I'm realizing that the world sees me as a guy of youth, and someone who they don't need to put too much concern about. It's been a lot of fun to be able to hang out with people's activities. Just having a sense of good time with the right group of people is something that I'm coming to value.

Life is gradually getting faster for me and in a way, I feel like panicking because sooner or later, I'll run out of things to do because I'll be too old. It's important to have a good psyche, as being unhealthy mentally or physically will not contribute to well-being. There's sometimes an issue of selfishness that can get out of hand for some people. They may engage in drug and alcohol parties, promiscuous adventures, and in what they feel are good times.

I think it's wrong for a dude to flick off their ex and chase after new skirts. Our hormones just won't be completely satisfied until we understand a deeper meaning in life. We weren't merely born by "accident", we have a gift of life that's higher than any other species in the world. There's a possibility of having fulfillment, longing, and exuberace at the same time!

Where I'm getting at, is absolutely nowhere. I have this deep sense of longing and satisfaction that can't be found at drinking parties. To be of a roudy sense, I've never really gone that far because of lack of attentiveness to details. Living with life without recognition is pretty tough, especially if all your friends don't seem to be coming across with you.

I've made very bad decisions, especially by feeling prideful in like a holy man sense and then locking myself out with people. My mind just gets so sluggish and, I know this for a fact in that I won't be as sharp as anyone else, if I don't put a lot of effort into it.

Things in my life have looked favorable, but even so I just want to jet. I feel insecure about some things, so if I don't have anything to laugh about, I won't be able to correct myself.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.