Sunday, June 24, 2007

Earltopolis Writer is #1 IDIOT In the World!!!

Times have flowed with ebbing ways.
Lying on world waiting for personal decay.
Smelly body, raggedy clothes ripped up.
Oh nudge me gently with baton, you cop.
Feeling insane in the membrane,
Losing connection with my brain.

The city of Earltopolis has burning foxes,
They burn people's homes, which are boxes.
Rougher winds to spread God's holy fires.
Hey Lord, just personally kick me in the rear.
I'm not the person I'm used to being, am I.
Just keep at it, until he comes back to say hi.

I'm a nobody at heart, seriously the Lord cares.
The attitude of Christ is to take it with fairness.
Personality for me is to sin so much and daily.
Because of God's grace and mercy, let's be merry.
Teach me O Lord, to read the Bible consistently.
Forgive me Lord, I want to be so sin-resistant.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.