Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wages of Sacrifice

Our passions have ability to subdue one another,
So why take it out on loved ones and be a bother?
Our tongues are quick to sip sugar and spit venom,
In this day and age, my sins never were a phenom.
I'm struggling daily, just as all of my closest people.
It's not just that I say this to be at best, whimsical.

We are blessed to have nice joys and tribulations,
We belong to God's love, so it's not a stipulation.
Discipline is so that we ought to follow His ways.
Our spiritual lives hang on the balance steadfast.
Words avoid conflict just as easy as getting one.
Times are rough that it can't always be forgotten.

I need to be more mindful of my strong writings.
It has never been of common thread to offspring.
The transactions may really be greatest with one.
Think it would really drag to be a left out person.
Kindness to persons and selfishness never mixes.
Let's never become fooled by the enemies' tricks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.