Monday, July 30, 2007

Blogger Revelation

In these sensitive times, my heart is starting to ache. I'm enjoying these feelings of being a person. It's been so long since I've come to this realization that my life is filled with so many conflicts. It's so exciting that my heart's intent is to live out for Christ, 24-7. Without Jesus, I'm a complete nobody and a self-made disaster. There's a lot of good things out there for people to get themselves involved with. I know that I'm personally one who really has that privilege of doing. Why do I go to Hwa Rang Do all the time? It's basically in my blood to get actively engaged in something that I believe is physically right.

I'm really glad that God has placed me in a trial with this temptation of not forgiving Washington and Francis. It's awesome that I've been in similar situations like these before. I really valued personal friendships on people who were impossible converts. It's literally something I became worn out in doing, after Alan. My efforts first went to Naz and then Alan and then I gave up on my latest roommate. I even forgot his name, which is pretty bad. I was such a bad roommate to him, but it was all for show and even though, we didn't have a good time together, I still managed to be in my own world to not to mind him so much.

I guess that's where my strength may lie. It's the ability to see through things that are so small and yet feel so big to me. It's my will to persevere through this weak moments in my life. Everything feels so strong for me, but when a small thing irritates me, my house just feels like crumbling down; it's where I least expect it.

No pride, no sin, no hatred; it's all about you Jesus.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.