Sunday, July 01, 2007

Public Defender #1

When a blog is written like a diary and someone just comes in to read it, I have to say that I'm honored that a person would really take absolutely a couple minutes to read my journals. They're PRIVATE, I'm risking my friendships because of this blog. The enemy is at work here somewhere, and I know that I'm not the terrorist. It's someone else who uses complicated feelings to manipulate people to believing something that's not true. Terrorists use this kind of weapon and police will track down that person whose looking at my blog. Evidence that can't be verified and guess what it's all the past and so whatever laws have been passed, I'm protected by the Bill of Rights! I'm going to fight to the end and win this battle because I'm going to put all my heart into it.Guess what happens when I use force, it leaves a person feeling like they need me. Don't do anymore investigating in this site or else I will absolutely put my heart into this site, and you will be so dependent on me! I realize that by being a writer, but still a chessy one, now I'm going to really have to write very good topics. I know how that I've posted a few controversial topics, like this blog used to be for my CS Club and when I said I was going to something to the one-member club, I was too busy with studying to ever let it cross my mind.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.