Saturday, July 07, 2007

Venting on Wash vs Myself

I feel that Washington is using mind control on other individuals to try to convince his points. I think that I'm currently the bad guy because I'm not relenting to my practice of writing on my blog. I decided to apologize only merely because I felt that Washington was seeing things a little depressing. I hope that I never have to come across with him again. But then again, God is really calling me to minister to him.
I have all the right logic to convince the judge that I'm not deemed worthy of a restraining order. You know what? I think Washington is going to have a slight advantage over me, since he has made it, it seems like that I'm the perpetrator. But wow, 200 pounds 5"2 is such a very generous offer. I don't really weigh in that much, and I am also a little taller. I'm just trying to be myself, and guess some people just don't like what I put there. That was such an accident there, I guess I don't respond well to people telling me to stop doing something.
I'm really seeing first hand how the world will respond when they feel threatened. I'm getting the experience of a lifetime; it's a trial that I never really called on taking. Knowing that my personality is something I've come to totally admire, I think it's going to be a very tough call. Seated on my computer, I'm starting to notice that perhaps my writing is just plain useless.
It's because I'm writing all for myself. I don't know how to really exact this writing, except just write for myself. It's just so useless, and if I like someone so much, then why do I also not go after her? My personality has come across with a curse that I can't stake out of my heart. God does punish up to three generations, am I the new generation or am I the last? I'm like the unlikely individual to come to know Christ. I should have never turned my heart to the devil in the first place.
I think it's just a matter of practice in what I'm doing. I think that type of writing certifies that I'm just not that great of a writer. I'm offending people left and right, but I know what I did. I'm just stubborn of what I posted, I'm so eager to fix my mistakes. Okay so I saw what I put there. In a way it does entail character assassination. Oh well, I'm also assassinating my character to on purpose, but only doing it lightly. If that's how I'm treating myself, I think I'm saying everything so jokingly. It's not really a laughing matter to point out that a person is selfish. It's the truth they are selfish, and they did something bad about a person. That's something we all should be able to relate to.
There's no reason to really feel that a cop is going to arrest me. I did send out a restraining order on Washington, but I'm just so scared of what he's going to do to me. He's already broken the radius and incidentally he's very confident of me as a co-worker. I don't really see what's bothering him, except that he just wants me to cool down on the writing.
I'm not that great at mind controlling people, and it's not very cool to do. Cheating a person for something that you shouldn't be doing. I think I do possess a little mind control because I only want them to be a better person. I guess as long as I keep a good intention in my heart, I shouldn't forget what I'm doing.
This is going to be really tough for me to really like a girl like Annie. She's very complicating and super genius lady. I wish Jared would just take Annie and them two would live happily forever. Annie is a girl who shouldn't live on her own; she's such a special individual to me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.